Wisdom teeth are the third adult teeth at the end of our mouth. They should not to be removed as long as they are healthy, and fine. Usually, wisdom teeth don't have proper space to grow. At the time of development, the dentist can check with the help of x-rays and scans whether the growing teeth can cause the problem or not. If the dentist recommends you to remove wisdom teeth must go for it, otherwise you have to bear with the pain. Wisdom teeth can grow in various angles, sometimes horizontally which makes serious problems.
Problems arise during the development of wisdom teeth:-
- Grow in impacted form. Sometimes teeth hide inside the jawbone which causes severe pain.
- Most of the times, teeth emerge partially because of the insufficient space to grow which causes pain.
- Wisdom teeth can also become the cause of cavities.
I recommend my patient to remove their wisdom teeth in their late teens. When the roots are fully formed, because at that time surgery becomes easier, and recovery speed increases. People don’t face side effects who remove their wisdom teeth at a younger age.
6 signs of wisdom teeth removal:-
- Pain in the mouth.
- Inflammation of gums.
- Bad breath.
- Cyst and tumors in your mouth.
- Pain and stiffness in your jaw.
If you are having these symptoms, Galt dental care is always here to serve you. Contact us at our
office or call us on (519-622-5950).